PUNKBUSTER update???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PUNKBUSTER update???

So I keep getting kicked saying that there was an error reading some punkbuster thing... now I'm pretty sure I read about an update just coming out, but I dont know how to get it.... please help.. i wanna play.

Re: PUNKBUSTER update???

I'm having the same problem, it seems to want a different version than the latest one. I'm not sure what to do about it either; any help is appreciated

Comment

yeah.. i've just found the updates and have applied them to the best of my knowledge... but to no avail. GRrr... STUPID CHEATERS RUINING IT FOR THE REST OF US!...;)

Comment

For information on updating punkbuster, please read the Client FAQ.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

I downloaded and ran PBweb and everything. I'm pretty sure my punkbuster is fully updated. After getting kicked, the error message says the server wants punkbuster client version 1.190, but the latest one is 1.199. I still dunno what the deal is. Thanks for any help.

Comment

Originally posted by Westibone
            I downloaded and ran PBweb and everything. I'm pretty sure my punkbuster is fully updated. After getting kicked, the error message says the server wants punkbuster client version 1.190, but the latest one is 1.199. I still dunno what the deal is. Thanks for any help.
            Hmm... I wonder if the server does not have the latest version.
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...