Mic not working?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mic not working?

I can't seem to get my mic working. It seemed to be working when I played yesterday. I hadn't tried to use it since then until today. In the mean time I haven't even been on my comp. My dad got on to play BF2 (Single Player) and now I got on for password night. No program on my computer is acknowledging my mic,TS, BF2, simple voice recorder, nothing. I checked the plugs, unplugged, repluggered. It's a simple headset that came with my pre order at EB. I've rebooted, cold booted and generally done everything I can think of short of kicking my computer. This a sucky thing to happen on password night.

Anyone who can help, it would be much appreciated.

Re: Mic not working?

dumb question, but you checked your volume settings (via control panel or system tray) and made sure the mic wasn't muted, right? you may think it isn't, becuase it's unchecked in playback, but check the recording settings, as well.

that's really all i can think of.
    [TG]epheneh

Comment

Re: Mic not working?

So, I've got it working with the simple voice recorder, but TS still isn't working.

All I did to fis that part was to check the "boost mic gain" box in my microphone properties.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X