Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why have i been banned from the TG Servers?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why have i been banned from the TG Servers?!

I have not played in about a week and last time I played i was on TG 64man server.
    now i tried to get on it today and now im banned. I do not TK unless by accident and im a good team player why the ban?
    Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet "101st Airborne Division(AirAssault)"

Re: Why have i been banned from the TG Servers?!

Originally posted by HellRazor61
    I have not played in about a week and last time I played i was on TG 64man server.
    now i tried to get on it today and now im banned. I do not TK unless by accident and im a good team player why the ban?
    Read the SOPs, and follow the directions. TKing and being a squad member are not the only criteria.

Comment

I still dont understand what i did? I dont get in heli's unless in a heli squad i dont bunny hop i dont base rape i just try to have fun with a squad im in and i follow orders i just dont understand? Anyways this was the only servers i ever played in and I just wish i knew what i did?

Comment

Were you in a squad? did you work together with others? Again, read the SOP.

In the pursuit of... something.

Comment

What to do if I have been banned. <-- located in the REQUIRED READING BF2 rules, SOPs & announcements forum group.
          |TG-12th| asch
          sigpic

Comment

yes i always play in a squad and I only create one if all others are full. I came to this server to get some good coop time with people who want to play together and make the game a lot more fun. That is why I dont play ranked servers anymore because i hate lone wolfs. If i knew what i did at least then i would understand why the ban.

Comment

This thread violates our rules, which you need to read.

Welcome to TG. The reason this place kicks ass is because we demand people like you and me to follow simple and desirable protocol. Follow the one that deals with contacting an admin so you too can kick ass.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X