Team Speak problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Speak problem

Funny thing with TeamSpeak last night. I started TS then started the game. All is going fine then I hear the 42nd squad talking, so I asked them to move and they tell me they are in the right place and Iím in the wrong place. Someone then says they will drag me to the correct place. He then comes back and says he canít do it. As this is a big distraction I alt+tab and TS doesnít show up, I can still hear them talking. So I ctrl+alt+delete and TS is not running but I still hear them. I didnít stop TS but yet it was not running and I still hear them talking. I quit the game and then the sound stopped. I then rebooted and started the game again. This must have been when everybody was getting booted because I didnít have any trouble getting back in. anybody else having this kind of a problem? I am using sound that is built into the motherboard. ASUS something.
    The Old Guy
    kin3
    sigpic

Re: Team Speak problem

My guess is that you may have a bind that moved channels on you... and teamspeak also can be set to minimize to the system tray. Not sure if either of those are the problem though.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...