Cable & DSL Tweak Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cable & DSL Tweak Guide

The site focuses on system performance, with areas including Broadband Internet connections, Windows, Overclocking to Cable Modems and DSL technology, stressing on improving TCP/IP performance over high speed/latency networks.

My comcast cable internet speed is now [Download] 6.2MB-7.6MB per/sec [Upload] 600-700K per/sec. It use to be [DL]3.6MB per/sec [UL]324K per/sec. Big imporment The web site link is below.

http://www.speedguide.net/index.php

8/02/2005
    I JUST TEST ON A WINDOW XP HE P3 530MHZ CPU AND 256MB OF RAM WITH A 56K SPEED MODEM WITH A AOL DAIL-UP I GOT [DL]204-396K PER/SEC [UL] 68K-186K. WOW! THE LIMIT IS 56K WHAT HAPPEN? LOL I FOUND A WAY TWEAK THE 56K MODEM.

"ANYBODY HAVE BIG IMPROVING REPLAY THIS POST. I JUST WONDERING IT HELP OTHER PEOPLE OR NOT THANK."
    Last edited by lunisicx; 08-03-2005, 03:28 AM.
    [TG-5th JTF] LuNiSiCx
    5th Joint Task Force

[squadl]
    [ma-c1][ma-c2]

Re: Cable & DSL Tweak Guide

That's quite an improvement.. What did you do to achieve that? Is there hope for us DSL users?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
      That's quite an improvement.. What did you do to achieve that? Is there hope for us DSL users?

Yes, on this site it focuses on DSL too. it is a registry tweaks. i did to my freind comp the speed before it was [DL] 1.5Mb [UL] 128k. now it is [DL] 1.5MB-2.8MB [UL] 128k-256k.

SpeedTest site link

http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/
      [TG-5th JTF] LuNiSiCx
      5th Joint Task Force

[squadl]
      [ma-c1][ma-c2]

Comment

It also depend witch country you live in I have an DSL connection with [UL]4500 and [DL] 600
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X