fed up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fed up!

ok...just went our and bought Battlefield 2! yes i spent the same 50$ that the rest of you did, and yes i am having problems too. only i am about to give up hope of ever playing this game. i fixed the missing file porblem, and got all new and up-2-date drivers for my stuff. and still i am not able to run this game.

im running a P4 3.2, 2 gigs of ram, a Mobility Radeon 9600, 70gig 7200rpm HD, and a Realtek AC97 Audio card.

im at my wits end here guys i would realy like a lil help.

thanks

Re: fed up!

What's the problem you are experiencing presently? Can't help unless we know what's up.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

heh....sorry, yeah gettin the CtD at the black screen, i just tryed it on my desktop and the same thing happen....i got a Nvidia chipsed in that one, but dont worry about that

Comment

Polevaulting101.

Your screen resolution for 800x600 must be set to 60Hz!

http://files4.majorgeeks.com/files/6...eo/reforce.zip

This will allow you to make changes to your monitors refresh rates! Let me know if this helps...

Comment

ok wow! i think the computer is insaulting me!!

my refreshrate was already at 60hrz, so i toned down the res to 800 x 600 and started the game...and got this mess word for freakin word and i quote...

"Shaders/StaticMesh.fx not found!!! _DO_ Check your working directory, _AND_ Sync your shaders folder befor calling upon your local rendering program/GP (really!)"

end quote.

yeah so sence when did computers become rude too? so if anyone has any ideas please help...oh and try to explain things as if your talking to a 10 year old...im not that good with computers

Comment

i am assuming that you are on a laptop. Which kind/brand? Try also IMing me ( I notice you have aim..check your private messages)....it might be easier that way

Comment

the laptop im on was put together by a ZUKE, it runs on windowns XP Pro and the rest of the specs are in my first post

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X