Help With Voice Over IP In The Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With Voice Over IP In The Game

My buddy and I were finally able to log on together last night and played in the same squad. He bought a headset to talk with but he can't hear other players talk. Not even the squad leader or the commander.

He went to Audio and enabled Voice over IP and he could hear the sounds in the game and even the sounds of "Get Ammo Here" As in he hears the game talking but he could not hear other players via VOIP. If he has VOIP checked, what else could be causing this problem?

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Re: Help With Voice Over IP In The Game

A) No one talked

B) The voice input/output in the audio settings is set low...make sure they are at 100%

Also, if he's not hearing anyone, they're probably not hearing him. He needs to make sure his microphone is selected as the device to record from. To do this, he has to go to the windows volume control, select options and then properties. From here he'll select Recording under Adjust volume for and hit OK. From this screen he wants to make sure Microphone is selected and the volume is at max.
    Telorn

Comment

Re: Help With Voice Over IP In The Game

Originally posted by lherndo
      My buddy and I were finally able to log on together last night and played in the same squad. He bought a headset to talk with but he can't hear other players talk. Not even the squad leader or the commander.

He went to Audio and enabled Voice over IP and he could hear the sounds in the game and even the sounds of "Get Ammo Here" As in he hears the game talking but he could not hear other players via VOIP. If he has VOIP checked, what else could be causing this problem?

Thanks in advance for any ideas.
      Are you pressing the B key as you talk?

NM, I guess you can't hear anyone either. So I'm not sure.
      Never lock the dogs when the wolf is in the darkness.
      [age-c1][conduct]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X