was kicked out of server 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was kicked out of server 2

last night i was in server 2 and towards the end of the night everyone started leaving until it was just me....so i figured this would be a good time to practice flying. i was flying around for about 20 min when all of a sudden i got kicked off the server for too many TK's?????? i never fired a shot. i was just flying. how is that possible? was it just a random thing? i hope i didnt get any bad marks for having TK's? anyone know why this might have happened. thanks.

Re: was kicked out of server 2

Might have been a server reset, don't worry about it
    [age-c1] [gchq-c1] [air2] [tog-c1][tpf-c1]
    [tg-c1]<victory

Comment

If it was a punkbuster message you might have to update your punkbuster.

Comment

if you ever get banned or kicked for TK's it just lasts one round or 5 minutes(not sure which) so you are fine....
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

no it wasnt PB, it was the TG admin......as long as i wasnt punished for doing nothing its no big deal. just wanted to see if its happened to anyone else or if it was a glitch or something.

Comment

I think that message also comes up when you are kicked by an admin. This usually occurs when the server is full and a supporting member wants to join. The admin will then kick a non supporting memeber. If you are kicked...i think the message is you have been kicked for excessive TK or by an admin. Dont worry, this has happened to me before. Just try and rejoin. If you rejoin and hte same map is playing...you stats from that round are still saved

Comment

I think the server was telling you it's tired and wants to go to bed. So, it kicked you off. :D

- It's who you game with.

Comment

sounds good. i understand now. its funny though cause i was by myself. there was no one else in the game....maybe it was tired and wanted to go to bed...lol :)

Comment

Originally posted by firemedic679
                  sounds good. i understand now. its funny though cause i was by myself. there was no one else in the game....maybe it was tired and wanted to go to bed...lol :)
                  Then it was definitely not an admin. Most likely some sort of auto-thing on the TKs.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Once i was kicked before i even clicked the Join Game button. i have this weird feeling the server has it out for me for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Cream-of-Santa
                      Once i was kicked before i even clicked the Join Game button. i have this weird feeling the server has it out for me for some reason.
                      Some admins will look for the non-SM that has been on the server the least amount of time and remove them to make room for the SM.
                      |TG-12th| asch
                      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...