Error Message...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Message...

ok i have gotten a new error message...is anyone else has gotten this mess please let me know what you did to solve it. thatnks

"shaders/staticmesh.fx not found!!! _DO_Check your workin directory, _AND_Sync your shaders folder befor calling upon your local rendering program/GP (really!)"

i have up-2-date drivers and am runnign on Win XP Pro, with 1gig of ram, DVDcombo drive, Mobility Radeon 9600,...and if you want to know any other specs let me kknow.

Re: Error Message...

You might have a corrupted your BF2 cache. Delete the subdirectories in your My Documents\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\cache and bf2 will rebuild your shaders.

Comment

ahhh!!! please help meeee!!!!!

ive just installed BF2, brought a new 50 grapics card, waited for it to come for a week! (next day delivery my ***).

i started it up, and realised i need to patch it. so i start patching, wait for AGES for it to finish, and start it up..... and guess what greets my tired eyes? none other than that message!!!!

i did what you said fried fish, and went into my documents, but there was no \mods\bf2\cache !!!!

someone please help me!!!

Comment

im gonna tri re insatlling it...then repatching, i will see if that helps

Comment

Originally posted by feeder111
          ahhh!!! please help meeee!!!!!

ive just installed BF2, brought a new 50 grapics card, waited for it to come for a week! (next day delivery my ***).

i started it up, and realised i need to patch it. so i start patching, wait for AGES for it to finish, and start it up..... and guess what greets my tired eyes? none other than that message!!!!

i did what you said fried fish, and went into my documents, but there was no \mods\bf2\cache !!!!

someone please help me!!!
          Run the game unpatched once. Then update.

Comment

thx, i will see if that works

Comment

is it normal for the patching to take realy realy long?

Comment

Originally posted by feeder111
                is it normal for the patching to take realy realy long?
                No don't think so, it might depend on your system but installing the patch took me no more then 1 or 2 minutes.

This does not sound good to me.

Marco
                Pommetje

Comment

hmm....i use a wireless router, and every so often it has that bubble on the icon bar, saying like, connected to Gt04_wireless, signal strength good. i don know if that means its just disconnected, and reconnected, or the signal strength has just dropped/got better.

if the patch progam has to connect to a server, then that may be the reason.

now it just wont patch, and the My documents files are there :)

Comment

it stays on 'patching...please wait'.

ive got to go and pick up someone, and if it is still patching....i will go mad.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X