mic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mic

is this a good enough kind of mic? im short on money but i dont want to waste it on something that just wont work. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=3626445

Until i get a mic, i demand that everyone start using hand signs as shown here http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~shane/stasj...r/div/508.html

Re: mic

i got me some cheap little $10 headset with a boom mic on it from wally world and they work awesome..1 they had really good sound too...i am amazed they work so good! you should try and get them..

my stand alone mic kind of like the one in your link did not work very well..no one could here me and they told me it sounded like i was off in a cave or something..:(

Comment

by the way..is that you in your avatar pic?

Comment

I had that kind before, it worked well but it can be kind of a pain to have to lean into it when u want to talk. I ended up getting a headset with mic because it was also hard for people to hear me when I had the game playing through my speakers.
        Warcriminal
        chillin n' killin wit authoritaaaaa!!

Comment

you need a headset mic. those desktop kind have two problems- one being that you're going to echo your speakers through the mic, and the second being, that, well, you're going to sound like crap.

reminds me of a guy in my squad the other day who sounded like he was playing BF2 in the bathtub.
          [TG]epheneh

Comment

hahahah^

i got a headset mic from EB for $7, it works perfectly fine, i dont know how i sound or how good the quality is, but ive given TONS of orders and they are almost always followed to the T so im sure i sound fine. so something that costs $10 or less should be fine.

cream youll love having a mic, typing is SUCH a pain.

Comment

burble:
              I -was- playing in the bathtub.

(Hey, no chance that handle is a reference to Fluble is it?)
              Written before a live studio audience.

Comment

Originally posted by Riki_Rude_BTYC
                hahahah^

i got a headset mic from EB for $7, it works perfectly fine, i dont know how i sound or how good the quality is, but ive given TONS of orders and they are almost always followed to the T so im sure i sound fine. so something that costs $10 or less should be fine.

cream youll love having a mic, typing is SUCH a pain.
                Theres an EB right next to where i live, do you know what the name of the headset you got is?

and birdie, no thats not me, just a avatar that came with the site.

Comment

if you can spare $20, logitech makes some pretty decent headsets. i have the one that goes behind your head, and has the large open earpieces. works very well, and it's $20 on newegg, or about 30 retail.
                  [TG]epheneh

Comment

hey santa, hello everyone, I like a90's headset its what i been using for a few years, and I have had about 10 other pairs mostly sennheiser headphones, the a90's I found they where the best to point where bullets and footsteps are comming fromthey available in quite a few places and sometimes less than 20$, very good for music too, very lite and flexible, earpads are velvet type material, far more comfotable than foam.

http://www.newegg.com/OldVersion/app...106-009-02.jpg

22$ at newegg

http://www.newegg.com/OldVersion/app...ion=26-106-009

as for me, still busy moving in new appartment at last, air conditionning, payperview movies and commercial internet connection from the computer store downstairs :D hopefully ill be back in not too long.

have a good gaming weekend y'all at TG

breakdancing since the 80's

Comment

I use a desktop mic with my pair of ipod headphones for years, its always worked really well for me (atleast seemed to have, let me know if the sound quality sucks), thats mainly because i feel like such a goon with a fullhead set on, its weired, just something i cant bring myself to wear

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Cream-of-Santa
                        and birdie, no thats not me, just a avatar that came with the site.
                        Actually, that's a photo of one of our other members. In case you don't know, you can upload your own avatar. Some of the avatars available for use are personal and some are generic and there's nothing to tell a new member which are which... Thankfully nobody has tried to use my avatar in quite a while... :row__639:
                        Become a supporting member!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

as i now feel weird having some other guys picture of him in his scuba gear as my avatar, im gonna get my own pic in it. But i wont be in scuba gear, unfortunately

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X