Wierd thing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wierd thing

The funniest thing is that when i play single player, it lags a lot!!!!!!!
    When i play online, i get ping about 300, and it does not lag at all......or maybe am i the only ones who sees such high pings.?? Dont the other players see it???
    Any reason for this , guys??
    Nickname - jaisonbass1457
    Commander and C4 expert

Re: Wierd thing

my single player doesnt even work, I get dropped to desktop, but multiplayer works fine, hmmmmmmm

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

Re: Wierd thing

Okay there's a few things here. First of all you have to be clear in what you're considering 'lag'. Lag traditionally has meant network lag, ie a larger ping time so it takes longer for your computer to receive information from the server than other people. People now use the term to describe their video performance so a low fps will have people say they're 'lagging' whereas their computer just can't keep up with what it's being asked of, yet their network connection is fine.

So in single player, there can be absolutely none of the traditional lag, because you're not playing over a network. I have to assume you mean video lag. What can cause this is perhaps your CPU can't keep up with all the bots and track of what data the video card needs so you'll notice a choppy gameplay. The solution? Would be to lower your video settings while playing single player.

As for playing on a game with over 300 ping, your computer is just receiving information from the server at a much delayed rate than other people. It doesn't necessarily mean you'll see a difference but that's 300ms extra that someone has when they turn the corner and see you that they have to react without you getting the chance. Course they could see you warping around too if there's packetloss involved with those high pings.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X