Weird tuff with my new monitor.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird tuff with my new monitor.

Ok I've had two problems with my new monitor. They're not big problems, just annoyances really.

1) BF2 doesn't seem to come stock with 1280 x 1024 resolution. I remember when it came out there was some kind of fix for this. I can't seem to find it so if anyone remebers what it was I would love to know.

2) Certain avatars are showing up screwy here at TG. I think it's all 42nd's avatars, my own, and random other peoples. They show up as green/pink pixelated blobs, half show up, not there at all. What the hell?

Thanks for any help.

Re: Weird tuff with my new monitor.

in your link you can say the following

BF2.exe" +menu 1 +widescreen 1 +szx 1280 +szy 1024 +joinServer 70.84.146.202

[age-c1] [conduct]
    Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Phelan Ward
      2) Certain avatars are showing up screwy here at TG. I think it's all 42nd's avatars, my own, and random other peoples. They show up as green/pink pixelated blobs, half show up, not there at all. What the hell?
      TG does have other forums and this topic just so happens has been discussed! :D

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=58318

- It's who you game with.

Comment

other forums? what... ;)

Well my resolution is perfect now so thanks for that help and I hope Apo gets those avatars working again.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X