Reserved Slot Help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reserved Slot Help?

It's been a while since I've played PR, and I'm having an issue with joining the server which appears to me to be the server not recognizing my supporting membership. i.e. not being able to join unless there are several empty slots on the server.

I renewed my membership on Friday, so I wouldn't think it's an issue with the list of SMs updating? I think it more likely that I've forgotten something wrong on my end.

I've saved my BF2 ID on my profile, and as I understand it, through the magic of science, the TG site checks regularly for SM's IDs and adds them to a list which gets given to the server, which watches for those IDs in-game and rolls out the red carpet. Right?

If anybody could point me in the right direction, that would be great.
    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Re: Reserved Slot Help?

Strait - the SM script appears to be broken. This is my responsibility and I will be fixing it as soon as possible. We've got larger issues to tackle with the server right now, so the script has taken a back seat on the list of priorities.

If you need on, please hop on the Teamspeak server into the PR Admin channel and ask one of the admins to get you a spot. They'll be happy to help out.

[EDIT] I should mention that currently our capacity is set to 90 players (88 slots) while we work out some performance issues.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Admins told me the scripts broke when I asked. No idea if its been fixed yet.

Edit: Dispo is to fast for me.

Comment

Okee dokee, no worries. I know you guys are hard at work.

I've still got to figure out my own problems with mumble anyway. PR ain't PR without communication!
        Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X