I'm having mumble issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm having mumble issues

I've been having issues with PR:Mumble not connecting to mumble.realitymod.com. If anyone can think of anything, I would greatly appreciate the help. All the info for my problem is here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/pr-bf2-...-new-post.html

Thanks,

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
    "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Re: I'm having mumble issues

That's an easy one. There is no more PR:Mumble. There is an even newer one!

The new mumble launches when you join a game of PR. Can you hear others when in game, or they just can't hear you?

Open the PR:Launcher and click Options -> Sound. Adjust your settings, key bindings there.

It should work when you load into a game.

If not, post back here!

Comment

I can hear people. But I just can't talk. I'll give it a shot. I haven't played PR in about 1 1/2 years or so... it's been rough getting back into the swing of things. Thanks for the help.

Comment

If you can hear people, you just need to update your mumble key bindings.

Default Local Speech = H
        Default Squad Radio = Num Pad 0

Let me know if you need more than that. I also like to bind a Mute Sound and Volume Up/Down.

Comment

The icons showed up in-game when I pressed the hotkeys. I think it was my input settings. I got it to register the input (maybe have to do a little bit of tweaking. But when I was on the other day, mumble seemed borked (it wasn't working for anyone), so I'll have to give it another shot when mumbe (and my home internet) is working again. Thanks for the quick and concise feedback.

Comment

Anytime.

The PR community as a whole has experienced a rash of servers going down, which affects mumble as well.

Let me know if you need more precise instructions for setting the key bindings in mumble.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X