This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Private Servers?

I recently became a TG supporting member and found on Saturday night (8/12) the only Tactical Gamer server that was populated was BF #1, problem is that it was locked. It wasn't the private server, so is this a new thing? I even tried to use the private server password with no success.

I checked the TG website and found no references. I'm still trying to figure out teamspeak so I couldn't chat with those that were on there. It kinda sucked because I had to play on a different server that wasn't TG which lacked a good game play. Today, I logged on and found the BF #1 server still locked.

Re: 2 Private Servers?

Originally posted by NorCalRoach
    I recently became a TG supporting member and found on Saturday night (8/12) the only Tactical Gamer server that was populated was BF #1, problem is that it was locked. It wasn't the private server, so is this a new thing? I even tried to use the private server password with no success.

I checked the TG website and found no references. I'm still trying to figure out teamspeak so I couldn't chat with those that were on there. It kinda sucked because I had to play on a different server that wasn't TG which lacked a good game play. Today, I logged on and found the BF #1 server still locked.
    You did not check the TG BF2 Official SOPs and Announcements, which given that you've decided to become an SM, is surprising.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=58342
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse