Common Controls???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common Controls???

I joined the server today only to discover that for some reason my controls were reset to default. I want to set my Left Shift to "Crouch" but can't because that duplicates a Helio control. Well....in the Helio menu i DO NOT see Left Shift anywhere. What function does that key serve for Helio Pilots? any help?

Thanks.

Dirt013
    Dirt013

Re: Common Controls???

I use caps lock for duck on every fps, so I had to change the squad menu button to z. I also use the middle mouse button for prone. I think that setup rocks.

Comment

When I get that kind of error I just set it up directly by editing the controls.con file in my profile.

Check this thread for how to bind the mouse wheel.

If you click the client faq then click through to the tweak guide in the advanced section there's a link to this forumplanet thread which tells you how to edit the controls.con file.

You can also bind a single key to do multiple functions in some instances. For instance my prone key is also my parachute key. I'm not sure all combos will work but those 2 work well together.

EDIT: Don't forget to make a backup of your controls.con file before you edit it.

Comment

Delayed thanks to Friedfish....sorry to all the kittens killed by my starting this thread.

*shrug* i'm a dog person anyhow.

Dirt013
        Dirt013

Comment

And once you get things the way you want them, copy the files from that profile to your Default profile. When you create a new profile, the settings get copied from Default. (That also eliminates the need to listen to Mister Expert explain once again what your pistol is for.)
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

good gravy that is complicated........is there any way to dumb it down a little more for people like me? i just got an mx3000 mouse and shure would like to make use of all those extra buttons

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X