Hey need help gettin on to TG servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey need help gettin on to TG servers

hey this may sound really stupid but ive kinda just started on online pc gamin. Can anyone tell me how u gt on to the TG servers cause im gettin annoyed with the public servers takes 4ever to gt on

I imagine u just enter the IP adress into the multiplayer screen can someone tell me if thats rite or not??

Much appreciated if u could help
    Last edited by SPOOKS_UK; 09-05-2005, 05:11 PM.

Re: Hey need help gettin on to TG servers

In the BF2 server browser, in the servername field, I type in tacticalgamer.com, hit enter, and all 3 of our servers show up. Is that what you're asking?
    Battlefield Admin() ()
    [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
    [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
    | for | |

Comment

cheers m8 ill hav to try that 2moro mayb c u on there thanks

Comment

Originally posted by perry
        In the BF2 server browser, in the servername field, I type in tacticalgamer.com, hit enter, and all 3 of our servers show up. Is that what you're asking?
        All that's needed is the word "Tactical" as there is only 5 or 6 servers that show up with that word as a filter.

Comment

In fact tacticalg will cut it down to just our 3 servers plus one other (with a z in - don't know about that one).

Alternatively you can find the IP addresses of the servers by clicking on server information --> server status. Click the game at the top and the IP will be shown if you wish to direct connect / have an autoloader that requires it. It's also a good place to check out if the servers are full.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X