Last C4 charge blowing when thrown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last C4 charge blowing when thrown

Has anybody else seen this? When Iím SF, Iíve noticed that if you donít detonate the rest of your C4 charges before throwing the last one, itíll blow up in your face. Itís kind of frustrating when youíre trying to set det to defend a bridge and make sure that anything going on or off the bridge goes with it when you blow it, and the last charge you throw kills you just because itís the last charge.

Is this a known bug?
    EasyMark - you've seen me in your crosshairs.

Re: Last C4 charge blowing when thrown

It's likely lag on your end. You think you still see the C4 in your hand, you are switching over to the detonator and hit Fire one more time. Spec Ops and Bridge pieces everywhere. Just make sure you slow down on the fire button when you get to your last piece of C4.

Lucky Shot

Comment

I did this one time last night and my squadmates got quite a laugh from me... "perry just blew himself up." "Yep, he went pretty high too!" :D After that, I made sure to fill up on ammo after placing two or three charges, then just kept track of how many I had down. Or I'd just put down 4 if I couldn't find ammo.

I'm not sure what the problem was.. I'm pretty slow when I place the C4 because I try not to put it out in the open. I put that 5th one down and BOOM.
      Battlefield Admin() ()
      [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
      [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
      | for | |

Comment

Originally posted by perry
        I did this one time last night and my squadmates got quite a laugh from me... "perry just blew himself up." "Yep, he went pretty high too!" :D After that, I made sure to fill up on ammo after placing two or three charges, then just kept track of how many I had down. Or I'd just put down 4 if I couldn't find ammo.

I'm not sure what the problem was.. I'm pretty slow when I place the C4 because I try not to put it out in the open. I put that 5th one down and BOOM.
        It was sweet. Did not know Perry could fly that high without wings. :icon_lol:

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

I can confirm that sometimes that last charge goes off as it leaves your hand
          (I think it's when I keep the Mouse1 button mashed down in panic - like it's on automatic...)
          The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Varp
            I can confirm that sometimes that last charge goes off as it leaves your hand
            (I think it's when I keep the Mouse1 button mashed down in panic - like it's on automatic...)
            This happend to me before and just like you said:

Throwing down the last charge switches you automaticly to the detonator, so pressing the leftmousebutton again (if only in stress because your on the receiving end of a gunbarrel) detonates the charges!
            I got this often when playing pubbie and using the C4 to try to destroy a tank =>

Running up to the tank, putting C4 on it, running away, seeing enemy fire hit you, trying to switch to the detonator (but before that exidentaly pressing mouse 1 again), hitting the detonator and................BOOM! a one way ticket to the spawncounter!

Hopes this help.
            Pommetje

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...