Not conneecting to servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not conneecting to servers

I am connecting to gamespy and it is downloading all of the servers. But when I pick a server it says that I am joining the game and then it kicks me back to the multiplayer screen with no explanation
    Last edited by Pickle; 09-20-2005, 08:09 PM.
    "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
    [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Re: Not conneecting to servers

just a question are you on the newest version.....
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Another question-- you able to connect without gamespy?
      Kornkob

I want to move to Theory. Everything works in Theory.

Comment

Newest Version; Unless one was released in the last month I don't know about, yes.

Without Gamespy; Never tried
        "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
        [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

The plot gets thicker....

I put in by BF2 disc (it is alsways in) and the BF2 icon thing comes up with a list of choices. None of the chioces is play. Instead there is an install choice. So it seems that my Pc doesn't think I have installed BF2. Okay, I click on install. The install wizard prompt appears, the progress bars go to full and then the entire process aborts.

THe only thing that is differennt with my system is that I removed some other games from my system today. Bf1942, Brothers in Arms, Ghost Recon and something else. Perhaps something got delted that BF2 was using? I was thinking of doing a restore but have never done so before. Thoughts?

Edit:
          I am also thinking of complete uninstalling BF2 and then re-installing.
          [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

OKay, the install wizard wouldn't uninstall BF2 either so I did a system restore. All seems well now. Thread can be closed. Thanks guys.
            [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

glad to help
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement