This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical gamer is my favorite server

I regularly play on tactical gamer and i cant get enough of it untill recently when i was banned. My friends had come over while i was on the 64 man server and they got kicked and banned by using my mic to make fun of a squad leader on the server. I realy enjoy the teamwork and challange of your servers and hope that you will let me enjoy it again.

I apologize for my friends immaturity and i would be very greatful if you unbann me. my ip address is <ip removed> and my name on bf2 is TheMelonman3

sincerely,
    The Melon Man
    The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?

Re: Tactical gamer is my favorite server

Welcome melonman. Please read New to TG. Also read our SOP's. The links are in my sig. It will give you the proper way to get hold of an admin about your problem.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Please contact an admin and read the rules and SOP's found in my sig.

Comment

Bubba is incorrect. Read the announcements. PM me if you have problems. We'll get it straightened out.

Welcome to TG.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X