Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I keep getting kicked off servers it said kicked for excessive team killing, why??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I keep getting kicked off servers it said kicked for excessive team killing, why??

why does it do it. I join and i get kicked after a minute or two its really annoying cause i never get chance to kill anybody never mind members of my own team. I join again and it works with no problems anybody know why it does it and how i can stop it????

Re: I keep getting kicked off servers it said kicked for excessive team killing, why??

From the TG servers? You must join a squad before you spawn or the 60 second squadless timer kicks in.

Other servers? No clue.
    Battlefield Admin() ()
    [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
    [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
    | for | |

Comment

Re: I keep getting kicked off servers it said kicked for excessive team killing, why??

The message is confusing: you have to join a squad in 1 minute or you'll be kicked. This is a server with an attitude. You HAVE TO teamwork :row__591:

Comment

yeah i usually do it but i mostly get kicked cause i spawn then apply for commander then get kicked just before i get accepted they should at least change the message to something else like you were kicked for not joining a sqaud

Comment

The kick message can't be changed.. Silly EA. Create a one man locked squad if you intend to apply for commander.

I guess you see the countdown warnings at the top left of the screen? <yourname> has 45 seconds to join a squad of be kicked, etc...
          Battlefield Admin() ()
          [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
          [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
          | for | |

Comment

Originally posted by SPOOKS_UK
            yeah i usually do it but i mostly get kicked cause i spawn then apply for commander then get kicked just before i get accepted they should at least change the message to something else like you were kicked for not joining a sqaud
            You have to join a squad before applying for CO.

Comment

The kick message is stock and presently unalterable. Whatever the reason you get kicked from the server, be it through admin action or an automated system, that's the message you're going to get.
              [volun2]
              NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
              Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
              <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
              <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

and i thought poker could do everything....cant even change a simple message...GOSH!
                that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                -Vulcan

Comment

Spooks is this a punkbuster message?

Comment

I just got the same message before I even got on the server. Does it give this message if the server is full?

The time for calm and rational discussion has passed. Now is the time for senseless bickering.

Comment

If you're being kicked for reserved slot reservation, yes.

That is to say, if you're a non-SM trying to fill slots #63 or #64, then it'll seem like you got kicked before the map even loaded.
                      [volun2]
                      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X