Squad invite weirdness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad invite weirdness

Last night was kind of weird, I received a few invites from other squads, but more than 1 came from a squad that didn't actually exist in my list. One that comes to mind was an invite to 'Gamma' squad, so I check my list to see who I'd be playnig with.... no Gamma squad. I wasn't going to leave my current squad if I didn't know where i was going, and risk someone else snagging my spot.

I guess there's some sort of squad name update glitch, when the original Gamma SL changed the name of the squad to something else?... Only other explanation i can come up with is if the SL chanegd the squad name immediatley after sending the invite....

Is there a python plugin that can be written that also includes the Squad Leader's name in the invite request? It'd make things easier if this 'glitch' occurs frequently- at least then you have another name to look for in the squad member list.
    ie: "Bommando has invited you to Gamma squad - Accept?"
    |TG|Syn - [defense] :row__572:

Re: Squad invite weirdness

mabey the CO somehow made another squad for you to go into so he could have more squads to work with? it probably was originally the Gamma squad but the name got changed, i bet.

Comment

As a CO, I have had squads that existed but did not show up on my list to select..

There are probably dozens of little bugs in the program that will never get attended to.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Part of that is due to the IFF bug.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse