Video Card issues..ATI Radeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Card issues..ATI Radeon

Trying to find out if there is anyway to get the game to run on my PC. I bought BF2, and was like a little kid on the way home, all excited to play. After the eternity it took to install, The game went black when launched. I assumed it was a driver issue, so I D/L the latest Omega driver for my vid card (v 2.6.71). I still cant get the game to run. I am running an ATI Radeon 9250 256MB PCI Vid card, P4 2.8 processor, 1GB RAM, WXP Pro SP2., while by no means a power system, it does exceed the minimum requirements as per EA games. I have been on EA's site, and they are saying that models produced before and after my card are supported, but for some reason my particular card is not. Maybe I should just fork out the cash for the AMD FX55 and Nvidia PCIe SLi system I have been wanting.. but you know how it is..hard to part with that kind of cash... Anyway any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.. :) Shawn

Re: Video Card issues..ATI Radeon

It doesn't exceed minimum requirements because the 9250 isn't supported. It's unfortunate but you'll have to get that new PCIe SLI system. :)

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Re: Video Card issues..ATI Radeon

Unfortunate,but Nvidia (in my opinion) is better on some games than Ati

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed