Game Freezes since new patch install

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Freezes since new patch install

Been playing BF2 without any problems since it came out. Played last night for several hours. Downloaded and installed the new patch this afternoon. Since installing, I can join the server and play, but as soon as I hit the push to talk button for VOIP, the game freezes immediately, and I can't even get it to end from the task manager. I've uninstalled and reistalled the game itself and each patch several times tonight. I've also tried reseting all of my controls to default. No luck. Under audio options, I can't get anything to register for the microphone test, yet I can under the control panel for windows. Any suggestions... I really need the help. Thanks.

Abe

Re: Game Freezes since new patch install

Try downloading latest driver for your audio card.
    |TG|Bodark
    96th Assault Group

Comment

Re: Game Freezes since new patch install

I looked over the planetbattlefield forums but saw nothing. You may want to post something there.

http://www.forumplanet.com/planetbat....asp?fid=13392

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X