Patch 1.3 "server refused connection"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.3 "server refused connection"

Defragged my hard drives and installed the 1.3 patch for BF2. Seemed simple enough. Went to log in and got "server refused connection". Password and name correct and reverified through EA Games. Could not create a new account either. Uninstalled game and deleted files. Defragged the drive again , installed the game and before the patch tried to log in and same problem and error. Installed the 1.3 patch and no change. Usually this message means their server is down but nothing I could find about them having a problem. The game is legit etc. Am I a victim of another EA patch gone wrong? My other clan members have all had assorted small issues with the patch most easily resolved. Running Asus P4P800D with P4 2.8ghz, 2gb Corsair XMS matched, Gforce 6800Gt by BFG all firmware and drivers up to date. No firewall, antivirus or spyware settings changed and no conflicts found. All help appreciated.

Re: Patch 1.3 "server refused connection"

Are you setting the port manually and using the wrong port? Does this happen on all games? Try turning your firewall off. It does sound like a networking issue.

Comment

Re: Patch 1.3 "server refused connection"

Jama, do you live in CO?

-Cliff

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed