1.0.3 patch and battlerecorder demos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.0.3 patch and battlerecorder demos

I have found that bf2 recorder demos recorded with previous versions (1.0.2 and under) are incompatible with 1.0.3 and will not play under the new version. I recently discovered this when I was trying to playback a priv server demo from last sunday.

Re: 1.0.3 patch and battlerecorder demos

yep i noticed that the other day..kind of mad about that cuase i had some great vids of me Claymoreing some people...bummer
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

I made some video's, Ultra knifing our whole squad and The great chase as I chased Beatnik around for about a minute. Ill try to post them tomorrow. That is a bummer because their were some really good moments in the SM game Monday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo
        I made some video's, Ultra knifing our whole squad and The great chase as I chased Beatnik around for about a minute. Ill try to post them tomorrow. That is a bummer because their were some really good moments in the SM game Monday night.
        I think that the only one on there that will run is the one we did with the mines and c4. Dated 10-5. All the others drop me out to my desktop and out of the game.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

if we wanted we could always uninstall and get those demos converted and reinstall the patch...
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bubba
            I think that the only one on there that will run is the one we did with the mines and c4. Dated 10-5. All the others drop me out to my desktop and out of the game.
            I used fraps to make some videos before the patch came out. It just takes forever to upload. If I upload it can someone add music to a AVI video?

Comment

I used gigashare to host my 20 meg video file. Also, here is a list of previous bookmarked demos my client bookmarked that you can DL from TG.
              http://www.geocities.com/tgultrablue/DemoBookmarks.txt

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X