Custom maps on clan server.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom maps on clan server.

Hey guys. I have followed your forums for a couple of weeks now and you guys rock at helping others. I have a server dilema. My clan has an unranked server with clanservers.com. We are trying to put custom maps on it, specifically the TotalBF2 map pack and Operation Black Lotus. We have the files that we downloaded that has the map name on the folder. In the folder there is a info file, client .zip and server .zip. I have uploaded them via FTP to the server in mods/bf2/levels where the other maps are at and reset the server. When I go to change the maps in bf2cc rcon it does not show. It doesnt show in ClanServers server area either. Am I doing this right or am I missing something? I know you guys host custom maps to play so I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance and I look forward to playing with some of you guys one day.

Re: Custom maps on clan server.

Come on no one can help? I know that there are custom maps loaded on the private servers so some one has to know how to do it. Please any help will be appreciated.

Comment

Pokerface or Wyzcrak will know, PM them.

Comment

Originally posted by MoB|NightStalker
        Come on no one can help? I know that there are custom maps loaded on the private servers so some one has to know how to do it. Please any help will be appreciated.
        If by custom you mean modified stock maps, then yes. If you mean the ones that individuals made with the editor, then not yet. Is your host unwilling to help out?
        Battlefield Admin() ()
        [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
        [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
        | for | |

Comment

I would also suggest checking your BF2CC configuration files and make sure the maps are properly listed in there. They may just not be coming up in BF2CC because BF2CC is unaware of them.
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by perry
            If by custom you mean modified stock maps, then yes. If you mean the ones that individuals made with the editor, then not yet. Is your host unwilling to help out?

Specifically I am trying to load the Operation Black Lotus for my clan because we cannot find any server with it. My host is ClanServers and they said to contact the map maker (which was made in the editor) and he has no clue. So I am at a loss. I loaded the folder which looks like all to other levels, made it all lowercase and set the map to the only one but when you connect to it it says "failed to connect" then I change it to a normal map like karkand and it connects fine. I can play it via creating a local server but no uploaded to the unranked one. I will PM them to see if they can help. Thanks guys. With a community like this I might just have to join. LOL Thanks again.

Originally posted by Apophis
            I would also suggest checking your BF2CC configuration files and make sure the maps are properly listed in there. They may just not be coming up in BF2CC because BF2CC is unaware of them.
            BTW how would I do that. I edited the bf2cc_config.xml and it still doesnt show.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X