Wierd Mic issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wierd Mic issue

Those of you who have been following the saga my old (it was actually new) mic died. Probably from children yanking on the cord. Anyways I bought a logitech USB mic. Worked fine. Yeah!
    Tonight I spent 2 hours trying to gete it going because it wouldn't work. Now, I first tried to get on TG but couldn't find it. I knew that happens everyonce in a while so I just typed in the IP. Connected to the game but no mic. Logged out of BF2. restarted BF2, tried again to get mic working with no luck. Tried to find TG server but not listed again. Hmmmm? So I unclicked the "same version" and what do you know.....TG servers pop up. What?! I have installed the 1.03 patch. Wierd. I finally got my mic to work after I put the....the....the.....dang, that bar beneath the gain box (which is grayed out!) at 5%. I also had to uncheck EAX and start talking before the test. ONce I did all that and applied it I was good to go. Some rituals are just too long for BF2. I am seriously considering roundfiling this game! So I got on, played for 5-10 minutes on Zatar and then everyone left.
    "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
    [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Re: Wierd Mic issue

Originally posted by Pickle
    Those of you who have been following the saga my old (it was actually new) mic died. Probably from children yanking on the cord. Anyways I bought a logitech USB mic. Worked fine. Yeah!
    Tonight I spent 2 hours trying to gete it going because it wouldn't work. Now, I first tried to get on TG but couldn't find it. I knew that happens everyonce in a while so I just typed in the IP. Connected to the game but no mic. Logged out of BF2. restarted BF2, tried again to get mic working with no luck. Tried to find TG server but not listed again. Hmmmm? So I unclicked the "same version" and what do you know.....TG servers pop up. What?! I have installed the 1.03 patch. Wierd. I finally got my mic to work after I put the....the....the.....dang, that bar beneath the gain box (which is grayed out!) at 5%. I also had to uncheck EAX and start talking before the test. ONce I did all that and applied it I was good to go. Some rituals are just too long for BF2. I am seriously considering roundfiling this game! So I got on, played for 5-10 minutes on Zatar and then everyone left.
    Somethings just ain't meant to be. Sorry about your troubles dude. I take it the mic worked fine in Windows before loading up BF2?

[drill][medic][conduct][tg-c1][tpf-c1]
    [ma-c2][taw-c1]

Principles of good Sandbox Etiquette:
    Assume good faith - Be polite, please! - Work toward agreement. - Argue facts, not personalities. - Concede a point when you have no response to it, or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste. - Be civil. - Be prepared to apologize. In animated discussions, we often say things we later wish we hadn't. Say so. - Forgive and forget. - Recognize your own biases and keep them in check. - Give praise when due.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X