My BF2 game wont work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My BF2 game wont work

I was playing on BF2 earlier and it was working ok. Then i installed the new patch and it seemed to go wrong, so i deleted it and it still wont work. All i get is it boots up comes up with the first screen goes black and goes back to desktop

Any ideas why its not working

Re: My BF2 game wont work

what are your specs esp video card.

did you do a proper uninstall?

Comment

yeah... try reinstalling the latest drivers for your video card. I had that "crash to desktop" problem at first too until I updated my video card drivers.

Comment

Same reply as Treaty. Also had the problem. Also get the latest sounddrivers. It seems that BF2 really needs them.
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Another thing that worked for me btw: Reinstall the patch, I know it sounds weird but yesterday I still had problems and decided, what the heck: I can allways try it...Got it to work...
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

do any of you know where i can get a sound driver from because ive looked on the BF2 easy info and followed the link to the site but i couldnt find where to download it where did you get yours? And would you be able to give me a link

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SPOOKS_UK
              do any of you know where i can get a sound driver from because ive looked on the BF2 easy info and followed the link to the site but i couldnt find where to download it where did you get yours? And would you be able to give me a link

Thanks
              Sound driver? From your sound card manufacturer's website!

Or, if you're suffering with onboard sound, from your motherboard's website.
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I looked for some updates on my control panel and it came up with no matches that were better than the driver i ve got

Comment

Originally posted by SPOOKS_UK
                  I looked for some updates on my control panel and it came up with no matches that were better than the driver i ve got
                  Huh? You have to download them first!
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Link: [ur]http://battlefield2.filefront.com/file/Battlefield_2_Patch_Client;48254[/url]

If you keep having problems, I suggest you look at the thread I made called BF2 Troubleshooter.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X