PB Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PB Error

Just got kicked for a PB error, went to various servers, had the same thing, tried PBweb.exe, didnt work either, anyone else have it?
    If so.....thank you EA....try fixing BF2 before you make a sequel/expansion, hmmm?

BF2 Name: Thez(NL)
    BF2142 Names:
    Thierry(NL) (Sniper)
    Dikkiedik(NL) (Assault)
    Kittekat(NL) (Engineer)
    Dimi(NL) (Support)

Re: PB Error

Yep me 2,

Got a corrupted file/memory [81104] error.
    Saw a lot of other guys getting in and being kicked out, so i guess not only happening to us.

found this on BF2.org

http://www.bf2.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4745

same over there, looks like a massive error of some sort.

BTW server 1 is down at the moment, restart?

CU (hopefully soon)

Marco
    Pommetje

Comment

Never had this problem before, then today it popped up. No changes, no nothing different , just suddenly I'm getting that error and can't log on. Argh!!!!!

Comment

im getting the same problem. i can log on but every server i join i get kicked out of within 5 minutes by punkbuster and when i join there are only like 2 or 3 active ppl in the server. I see messages that other ppl are being kicked too like every second...in the top left corner.

Comment

I tried PBWeb.exe again and it worked :D I could play on a server again :)
          However, everything is empty, since 95% of all BF2 players don't know pbweb.exe and co.

BF2 Name: Thez(NL)
          BF2142 Names:
          Thierry(NL) (Sniper)
          Dikkiedik(NL) (Assault)
          Kittekat(NL) (Engineer)
          Dimi(NL) (Support)

Comment

Seems like the problem sorted itself out. Back to fragging.
            |TG|seppy

[tg-c1][medic]

Comment

From the Punkbuster web page:

Friday 10.21.2005 [6:45PM]

Due to a glitch on our master servers, many players are getting kicked this evening for violations #81104-81107 in error. Admins should ignore these violations. The problem has been corrected at the masters and PB servers will stop kicking for these violations as their local caches are updated over the next few minutes.

Whew. I almost uninstalled and reinstalled BF2 (By the way - can you do that and keep your stats?)

Comment

Yes you can.
                "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
                [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

whats with punkbuster

ive read reports about a glitch in the program to kick people all the time. i apperenlty only see the second server online but see the first on in my favorites active but cant not get in either. anyone else having these problems. if anyone has a solution can you PM or reply here. thank you.

Comment

Re: whats with punkbuster

It's a general problem with everyone, so I don't think there is a solution we can use our side to fix it.

Hopefully PB will sort themselves out soon, and the games can continue.

Comment

yep - accounts are held on gamespy. If you are going to do this I suggest grabbing your .con files (My Docs/BF2/profiles) so you don't need the hassle of rebinding everything. Only use controls, gfx, sound and general. Relog in to your account and that will set up the profile space. Jump out the game and copy your old files back over the new ones made.

Comment

Originally posted by Thierry View Post
                        Just got kicked for a PB error, went to various servers, had the same thing, tried PBweb.exe, didnt work either, anyone else have it?
                        If so.....thank you EA....try fixing BF2 before you make a sequel/expansion, hmmm?

IF you Run Hacks and Cheats it will Kick you for (Corrupted Memory)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X