single player missions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• single player missions

Hey to all who remember me. Sorry for not being around lately. Got posted to Wainwright Alberta, and no high speed. $^%*! it. But I have dial up. Yahooooooo!
    NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what I am trying to figure out is, is there a way of modding the game so as you can play the single player missions without having to be online? I only have one phone line here on my farm. I wanted to go satelite internet, but it was $700 for dish and then $74.00 a month. Another NOT!!!!!!!! my new e-mail is
    [email protected]. Hi Luna, wink wink, Hi Apo, hand shake extended, hi Asch, gone knifin lately? :row__596: :D hey to all the other original Tg'ers. :icon_cool
    Find it, Sight it, Shoot it! :icon24:

Re: single player missions

Do what? Are you talking about BF2 or something else?
    [age-c1] [gchq-c1] [air2] [tog-c1][tpf-c1]
    [tg-c1]<victory

Comment

The only game I can imagine he is talking about is Half-Life 2, because some people think it needs an Internet connection. It doesn't. Just install it and play it; it won't mind if you don't have internet.
      Last edited by Bommando; 10-22-2005, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Notice when you open BF2 it asks you to log in. The "Multiplayer, BFHQ, Singleplayer" tabs are not there till you log in and you cannot log in without connection to the internet.
        Last edited by Bommando; 10-22-2005, 12:48 PM.
        Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Originally posted by Yer Mom
          Notice when you open BF2 it asks you to log in. The "Multiplayer, BFHQ, Singleplayer" tabs are not there till you log in and you cannot log in without connection to the internet.
          Sure ya can, you can make offline accounts. Which I guess answers the thread starter's question.
          Battlefield Admin() ()
          [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
          [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
          | for | |

Comment

Actually you need to create an offline account, you then can log in
            without a internet conection. I'm at work :( now but can look for
            the exact steps later if any cares.
            K_dog
            Last edited by K_dog; 10-22-2005, 12:48 PM. Reason: perry beat me to the punch

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X