STUTTERING in the AIR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STUTTERING in the AIR

I had a P4 3.2 Ghz , 1 gb ram, and a 6600 GT, eerything works fine on that computer. I then got a new computer with AMD dual core 3800+ , 1 gig memory and a 6800 Ultra, funny thing is my new computer experiences stutterness and feels chuggy especially during flying when im trying to dive from the air to the ground with the intend to bomb . (I use my Plantronic USB headset for both PC so soun dis no problem) after i turn the LIghtening down to medium everything is a bit better but i should be able to turn everything on high with the spec i got. Iphoned EA tech and the guy couldnt help me out and the next day the senior tech called and tried to help and he said he doesnt know whats going on.... I guess he doenst play B2 much and i dont think i can contact DICE. i think people in the community might be better than those guys.... anyone getting hte same problemo? (Resolution is not a problem)

[cross][conduct]
    Remember: "Eddie Chiang is always cooler than the other side of your pillow."

Re: STUTTERING in the AIR

reduce your settings
    [age-c1] [gchq-c1] [air2] [tog-c1][tpf-c1]
    [tg-c1]<victory

Comment

sorry i forgot to say... the EA guy and I walked through the thing with 800x600 wiht medium setting, but things are just like before. like i said my system is very high end and he even said i should set all things on high with my system....

[cross][conduct]
      Remember: "Eddie Chiang is always cooler than the other side of your pillow."

Comment

I get the same thing, with 2 gigs of memory. Ill try to defrag today and see if that helps. FOr example for me Daqinq lags so damn much i have to drop my bombs 5 secs earlier so they would hit. Barton 3000+, 6600GT, 2 gigs of mem and a WD 10 000 rpm hdd.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X