Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FROM BLUE (the good guys) TO RED (the bad guys)..????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FROM BLUE (the good guys) TO RED (the bad guys)..????

This is strange, while I'm playing on line on some site all of a sudden one guy I'II see will go past me thats RED. So I'II shoot him, then it says I killed a team member and I'm *p*. But the guy was *Red*, other guys around me are blue still that are on my team. This has been going on for a while now. Last night it started again so I ran right up to a guy that was red in my camp and he saw me but never try to kill me, so he saw me as blue.....on his team, "I could have killed him thinging he was a bad guy because he was showing red though. Now this just happens after "I have been playing for 10 min, or so. It does not happen all the time, what the hell is going on..???? Any body no anything about this could you let me know. I know under options you can change the red to blue to green but "I'm not changing these while I"'m playing on line....strange. It's like somebody is changing this off and on to make me kill team mates......strange. BATTLEFIELD 2

Re: FROM BLUE (the good guys) TO RED (the bad guys)..????

yah its call the IFF bug...its been a problem for us sine the beginnning.....just gotta deal with it...
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

and welcome to TG click on the links below my sig to get all your required reading done
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Oh!! thanks for the info on the bug, man!!....it's hard to tell just who's on your team or what with that bug. thanks again and I'II go to that link.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X