PunkBuster Ban Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PunkBuster Ban Error

Every time I join a server, I get this error....i have installed and re-installed many times.... but like a week ago, it worked fine ever since i got it , can someone help me out pls?

Nickname - jaisonbass1457
    Commander and C4 expert

Re: Help!!

It looks like you have been banned.

Please read:
    What to do if you have been banned
    sigpic

Comment

Did you use that BF2Amp program? There's been rumors floating around that that program has caused some people to get banned recently.

Our TG banned thread won't help you with that ban, I'm afraid. Punkbuster found something on your system that it doesn't like and won't let you on any PB enabled servers.

Either way, www.evenbalance.com is who you need to deal with now.
      Battlefield Admin() ()
      [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
      [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
      | for | |

Comment

Just so you know: a global PunkBuster GUID ban is just that: your computer has been banned across all PB-supported games. This means that when you'll try to play games like Quake3/4, Doom3, ET, all the Battlefields, etc. on a PB-enabled server, you'll immediately get kicked with the same message.

Global PB bans are issued when a cheat has been detected that directly interferes with the workings of the PB system itself (i.e. tries to disable the PB client, preventing screenshots being taken, etc.)

When opening a trouble ticket at Even Balance, I'd advise you to have a very good explanation of what happened, assuming you didn't in fact run a cheat.
        <insert signature spam here>

Comment

Hey, thanx guys ..... i figured out wat the problem was ....... but now at the end of each round ....the game jst crashes... damn!!!
          Nickname - jaisonbass1457
          Commander and C4 expert

Comment

Re: PunkBuster Ban Error

Sorry to drag up an old post but I have the same problem.

I have retrieved my hash but who should I PM it to...

Thanks, Sam

Comment

Re: PunkBuster Ban Error

Hey Hyper,

Welcome to TG! Re-read posts 2 and 3 above for what to do. To find an admin, look in our BF2 Announcements. http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...dmin-list.html It's worth taking the time to read through ALL of our rules, SOP's and announcements.

Lucky Shot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X