Yet another VOIP problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another VOIP problem

Hey folks, I know that this is my first post but I've been visiting TG since B2 came out, sorry its taken me so long to even register...

Anyways, my problem is that my microphone is quiet, I have the +20db enabled in the mic settings, plus the b2 mic booster, it still barely picks up on it. Is this fixable as its really hard for my SL to pay attention when my VOIP isnt working

Awesome, thanks in advance

Re: Yet another VOIP problem

No help here but I have the same problem. When I use teamspeak others can haer me no problem but in BF2, the internal VoIP is just too quiet to work properly.

I've got an onboard soundcard that I'm going to disable tonight and try with a SB card instead.

Comment

What are ALL of your hardware and software specifics?
      "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
      [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Umm okies

I'm running an SB Live! Audio 9000 a basic altec headset mic setup on a Radeon 9600 with an AMD 32 2800 chip on I forget what board, ive got my mic volume set to sesitive and max volume. I'm really no good with sound (I built the PC but that doesnt mean I know what im dealing with)

Oh and 512 ram

Is this any help? Thanks a bunch

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...