Question about BF2:SF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about BF2:SF

If i install BF2 SF will it only play the special forces map or will it have an option to go back to the original without darkness and zipwires etc

Re: Question about BF2:SF

I don't think anyone is quite sure how it'll work. But I doubt that installing the expansion will mess up normal BF2.
    Battlefield Admin() ()
    [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
    [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
    | for | |

Comment

Ive heard that that will not be a problem. It should even be posible for servers to run SF maps and "vanila" maps in a cycle. But if the server switches to a SF map you dont have, your just disconected and thats that. So no probs what so ever... but it is still EA/Dice :D

Comment

Oh right so if you dont have the expansion you wont be able to connect to the SF maps, but you can still get on the old maps cool.Thanks

Comment

Well the maps from SF are different from BF2. Reason for is the original game does not have all the skins and textures from the original game. In a sense its an expansion pack that adds more and will need the original to run but it is sort of a differnet game when it comes downt o servers and online gameplay. That is what I have read from EA that sent use a promotion letter at work.

Comment

Don't worry too much; Special Forces will NEVER affect your ability to play Battlefield 2. Normal BF2 servers will work like they always have. The only difference it will make will be on servers running SF maps or a mix of vanilla BF2 and SF.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X