Slow loads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow loads

Hi, ever since I installed bf2 I've been one of the first people to load in every game, IE with wait time of 1:40 still left. Recently it gets stuck at "verifying client data" FOREVER, like I won't get in the game until the 55:00 mark. AFAIK there is nothing wrong with regards to viruses or spyware, or my internet connection. Anyone know?

Re: Slow loads

You got any background program running? that might be it. I have that problem before I just close all my background program before I start BF2 everything work fine now.

Load in 1:22
    [TG-5th JTF] LuNiSiCx
    5th Joint Task Force

[squadl]
    [ma-c1][ma-c2]

Comment

Originally posted by lunisicx
      You got any background program running? that might be it. I have that problem before I just close all my background program before I start BF2 everything work fine now.

Load in 1:22
      just msn/zonealarm/and heat monitoring by intel. My comp is alright:
      3.0 ghz
      2 gig ram
      x800 xt ati
      SATA 150, 160gb hd

Do you think it most likely an internet problem or a hardware problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Eggplant999
        just msn/zonealarm/and heat monitoring by intel. My comp is alright:
        3.0 ghz
        2 gig ram
        x800 xt ati
        SATA 150, 160gb hd

Do you think it most likely an internet problem or a hardware problem?
        Try to defrag hard drive.
        |TG|Bodark
        96th Assault Group

Comment

you should check the gigabytes! are you overclocking your NIC card??!? how about water-cooling the RAMS and see if that helps!!

(sorry, it's a running gag we have at work...last christmas one of my neighbors bought a computer game for her son and couldn't get it to work. she knew i had a working knowledge of computers so i went over to check it out, only to find out their system was a pentium 100 Mhz [whoah!]. i told her that there wasn't much use for a system like that these days...and she'd never get that game to work on it. she looked stressed and just started mumbling things like "can't i buy more gigabytes and get the game to work?!?!? what about the modem, i hear you need a good modem, do you think if i put in a new modem the game will work?!?" and stuff that you could tell...she'd just read an HP brochure or something)

----------------------------------------------------
          WELL, my suggestion is the ZoneAlarm. if you know nothing else has changed lately (could it be the 1.03 patch?), that might be it. ZoneAlarm auto-updates, and it has a penchant for changing settings you had saved in a previous version. if you have a router, turn ZoneAlarm completely off and start the game and see if that helps. otherwise, i'm fresh out of ideas.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X