Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone know where to find the CHINESE THEME?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone know where to find the CHINESE THEME?

I know BF2 has literally no music nor does it need to due to it's sound effect excellence. But i like the chinese theme and dont know where I can get it. anyone knows???

[cross][conduct]
    Remember: "Eddie Chiang is always cooler than the other side of your pillow."

Re: does anyone know where to find the CHINESE THEME?

"Literally" means "really" so when you say it "has literally no music" and then you go and ask for music it's a little silly. This site suggests extracting the music is easy, but it doesn't have the Chinese loading music itself. You could try asking one of the people who uploaded the music files there how they got it.

Comment

Originally posted by TychoCelchuuu
      "Literally" means "really" so when you say it "has literally no music" and then you go and ask for music it's a little silly. This site suggests extracting the music is easy, but it doesn't have the Chinese loading music itself. You could try asking one of the people who uploaded the music files there how they got it.
      I cant find where you can transform the BIK to MP3, will someone please do eddie a favour and just upload it please? or send to my email at [email protected], i will be quite thankful.

[cross][conduct]

Comment

where to DOWNLOAD BF2 music

Ive posted his already but accidently posted it in the TACTIC section and only got one reply. I know one can get themes off BF2files.com but What i wan is only the Chinese theme but I cant find it anywhere. Does anyone know?

Ed

[cross][conduct]

Comment

Re: where to DOWNLOAD BF2 music

Go to your BF2 folder, and check out Objects_client.zip, ;)

~Salad

|TG-9th| By Any Means!

- [ Creator of the Battlefield 2 Localization Files ] -
          - [ Creator of the Battlefield 2142 Localization Files ] -

Comment

BF2 music

Ive tried using my X-fi's "WHAT U HEAR" to record the Chinese loading music, but no success, the sound quality is not on par with what i hear in game. Does anyone know where to download it or how to extract it? Please explain in details, thank you

Ed

[cross][conduct]

Comment

BUMP BUMP BUMP. questions is still not answered after 3 months. Please tell me where to find it or how to extract it at least

[cross][conduct]

Comment

If you insist, I extracted these for you.
                http://rapidshare.de/files/18287239/CH_music.zip.html

Includes the Winning, Losing, and Loading tunes.
                |TG| aschmack

Comment

Originally posted by elmerfudd
                  If you insist, I extracted these for you.
                  http://rapidshare.de/files/18287239/CH_music.zip.html

Includes the Winning, Losing, and Loading tunes.
                  I love you man, how did you do it?

Ed

[cross][conduct]

Comment

The files are in the Common_client.zip\Sound\Menu\music folder.
                    |TG| aschmack

Comment

I'd love to see chinese_load music remixed into a cool song, messing with it now in adobe audition.

Comment

Re: BF2 music

Originally posted by ed_chiang11
                        Ive tried using my X-fi's "WHAT U HEAR" to record the Chinese loading music, but no success, the sound quality is not on par with what i hear in game. Does anyone know where to download it or how to extract it? Please explain in details, thank you

Ed
                        As far as I can tell, this problem happens with all Creative sound cards (well, at least mine and yours...), so when I need to record in-game sounds I switch the recording/playback device from my Creative card to my on-board nVidia sound, I can't hear it obviously, but it records at the proper quality with Stereo Mix.
                        |TG| Lorian
                        Member since 18th February 2006

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...