Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help BF2: SF

Perry Need Help

I have a problem when I join a TG server I crash to desktop plus the other entire server too. Please help I got speeding ticket today driving from work. Try to get home fast as I can going 110 MPH.

Originally posted by EA.COM
    BF2 Community Members,

We have discovered (as some of you have) an installation problem with a limited number of EA gamers who downloaded Battlefield 2: Special Forces through EA's Downloader. If your account is affected, you will see the following error when you try to install the expansion pack:
    “BF2CDKeyCheck.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”
    We apologize for this problem and are working quickly to resolve it. We will contact the gamers affected
    Last edited by lunisicx; 11-22-2005, 08:57 PM.
    [TG-5th JTF] LuNiSiCx
    5th Joint Task Force

[squadl]
    [ma-c1][ma-c2]

Re: Please Help BF2: SF

Dunno :( Is that the problem you're having - something about your CD key? Or something else? If it's a key problem, you're probably stuck till they fix it. Reinstalling all of it would be my only suggestion if it's crashing to desktop (maybe start by deleting your profiles, then reinstalling if that fails).

Can't help with the speeding ticket problem, either :(
    Battlefield Admin() ()
    [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
    [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
    | for | |

Comment

Thank Perry I hope I get on tomorrow if EA fix it. I got from EA downloader I don’t no why is it not working. I see everybody else is on server #2.
      [TG-5th JTF] LuNiSiCx
      5th Joint Task Force

[squadl]
      [ma-c1][ma-c2]

Comment

You're not alone, and EA is aware of the problem.. if that's any comfort :p
        http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42285
        http://forums.easports.com/mboards/t...=20203&start=0

Look on page 8 there in the second link.. There's a fix, but it requires a CD key, and people that have called EA say that another email is promised.

Ohh.. nevermind, I see you've posted in that thread on EA's forums already :)
        Battlefield Admin() ()
        [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
        [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
        | for | |

Comment

Originally posted by perry
          You're not alone, and EA is aware of the problem.. if that's any comfort :p
          http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42285
          http://forums.easports.com/mboards/t...=20203&start=0

Look on page 8 there in the second link.. There's a fix, but it requires a CD key, and people that have called EA say that another email is promised.

Ohh.. nevermind, I see you've posted in that thread on EA's forums already :)

Hey thank again trying to help Perry. All my skill I know doesn’t help at all.

P.S. Dam EA Fix the Problem

I have fixed the problem myself. An update to the thread how I did it will be tomorrow. It is getting late for me now.
          Last edited by lunisicx; 11-23-2005, 04:47 AM.
          [TG-5th JTF] LuNiSiCx
          5th Joint Task Force

[squadl]
          [ma-c1][ma-c2]

Comment

Originally posted by EA.COM
            BF2 Community Members,

We have discovered (as some of you have) an installation problem with a limited number of EA gamers who downloaded Battlefield 2: Special Forces through EA's Downloader. If your account is affected, you will see the following error when you try to install the expansion pack:
            “BF2CDKeyCheck.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”
            We apologize for this problem and are working quickly to resolve it. We will contact the gamers affected
            For EA Downloader Only It Work For Me

I have fix the problem I just uninstall BF2: SF. Then I did this

1. go to C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\Support
            2. open Battlefield 2_code.exe put in your old CD-KEY into it.
            3. Reinstall BF2: SF again and then install the new patch ver.1.12
            4. It will work now enjoy BF2: SF.
            [TG-5th JTF] LuNiSiCx
            5th Joint Task Force

[squadl]
            [ma-c1][ma-c2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement