X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned from BF2-SP! Help!

Gents-

For some reason, I can't get onto the BF2-SP server 67.19.26.150 - apparently for exessive team-kills! The only problem is I didn't kill anyone! I spawned, got run over by an APC, and that was it!?

Please help!!!!! TG is the only server(s) I play on and I want too play on the new BF2-SP server. Anyone who has played with me knows I'm squad centered and enjoy playing the TG servers.

If you are an administrator, please contact me!!

-Thanks

-TFKD
    |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
    "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
    - Check me out on The Onion
    - I'm on the local news!

Re: Banned from BF2-SP!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) Posting in the forums about being "banned" isn't the way to handle it. You should PM an admin

2) You may have just been kicked by a supporting member joining and the message that was displayed was about excessive TK's. This message cannot be changed so it can be confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFatKidDeath
      Gents-

For some reason, I can't get onto the BF2-SP server 67.19.26.150 - apparently for exessive team-kills! The only problem is I didn't kill anyone! I spawned, got run over by an APC, and that was it!?

Please help!!!!! TG is the only server(s) I play on and I want too play on the new BF2-SP server. Anyone who has played with me knows I'm squad centered and enjoy playing the TG servers.

If you are an administrator, please contact me!!

-Thanks

-TFKD

I think you are banned for attacking (trying to cap?) SAS UCB on Ghost Town map yesterday together with three other people. Read the rules at http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...uidelines.html and contact one of the administrators and they will help I am sure.
      |TG|Bodark
      96th Assault Group

Comment

Read the rules/announcements.

Contact an admin.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X