Anyone else?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else?

This might be moved but has anyone elses performance gone down to ridiculous points on SF. i usually get 80 highest and lowest 55 fps in bf2. In SF i get 30 40 if im lucking. I have tested all the settings. low. med and high. different resolutions but i always get no more than 30. It concerns me because i was looking forward to it and its starting to disappoint me. I have died so many times due to dumb stability problems, There seems to be a memory leak as well. It takes forever to load a single map no matter what size. Im planning to upgrade my system but right now its very good so I guess EA has done it again, I dont know. Like i said anyone else having these sort of FPS problems. Im not a FPS fanatic where i need it higher than like 60 but i dont want it so low to the brink of just dying.

Re: Anyone else?

Lots of people with problems, myself included.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...field-2-a.html
    http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42245
    http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=9470
    Battlefield Admin() ()
    [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
    [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
    | for | |

Comment

Mine was rough until I went at the video settings. Dang program thought my computer should have everything on high. Well if it was 1 player only, that would be cool. Multiplayer though, everything on low and guess what... Everything has worked itself out.

Lucky Shot

Comment

I get horrible lag on all the nightmaps, especially when people start throwiing smoke and flashbangs, there barely playable, also I can barely see so theyre not very fun
        But the day maps seem fine

as for FPS well I usually average ariund 30-45 but its always been like that
        "The Taoist sage has no ambitions, therefore he can never fail. He who never fails always succeeds. And he who always succeeds is all- powerful." -- Lao Tzu

ingame name: Zuiquan1

Comment

I'm having the same problems. Especialy right after a new map starts its very annoying. I turned down my settings and it seemed to help some however, it did not completely solve the problem.
          Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet "101st Airborne Division(AirAssault)"

Comment

Well I noticed the SF installation up'd my graphic settings, which in turn bogged me down. It migrated all of my other settings automatically though (controls, etc).
            |TG|Syn - [defense] :row__572:

Comment

Night maps are very rough on my rig as well. I get lower fps, sometimes around 15 fps!!! day maps are doing about the same as usual though.

I am not a big fan of night maps anyways, so I wouldn't care much if they dissapeared completely from the map rotation. I know others will disagree though.

I have:
              AMD 3500+
              ATI 9800XT
              2GB ram

My settings are set to medium. There is no way I am playing at low; I cannot stand such a drop in visuals.

I wonder why they are making the game so hard on our hardware. I mean, you would expect the new maps to perform at least as good as the ones in vanilla BF2...

Oh well.
              |TG|drjones666

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...well-mine.html

Check it out. I wrote some advice that can help ATI users. Omega does have Nvidia drivers too.

Comment

I was getting horrible frame rates as well. I went into video settings and noticed it cranked everything to high. Changed it back to my BF2 video settings and it runs great.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X