Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about SF

Hey team,

Just a couple of Q's about SF. I haven't played much of BF2 lately but would like to know...

1) Is the accuracy of the weapons improved?

2) Is the damage model for the weapons higher (ie it takes less shots to kill you)

3) If the answer to Q's 1 and 2 yes, does that mean the same is true for Vanilla BF2?

4) Can I use SF characters and weapons in vanilla BF

Thanks all :)
    Jex.

Re: Questions about SF

Originally posted by jex
    Hey team,

Just a couple of Q's about SF. I haven't played much of BF2 lately but would like to know...

1) Is the accuracy of the weapons improved?

2) Is the damage model for the weapons higher (ie it takes less shots to kill you)

3) If the answer to Q's 1 and 2 yes, does that mean the same is true for Vanilla BF2?

4) Can I use SF characters and weapons in vanilla BF

Thanks all :)
    1. I've looked at the numbers, not necessarily more accurate or more powerful, contrary to how they feel in the game. The AK's still do more damage. However, the killing power is definitely higher in the new guns because of balance of accuracy and power. The new assault guns get scopes that are much easier to aim.

2. See 1, basically, yes, you will kill your enemy faster (and die faster).

3. Vanilla is untouched.

4. The weapons, yes. You can unlock them and use them in vanilla BF2 as a third unlock.

Comment

Re: Questions about SF

Bhack pretty much covered all the bases, although I'm not sure what you mean by "characters." The only changse are in weapons and equipment, there are no new, uh, people or anything.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X