Disappearing Squads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappearing Squads

Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen for them.

Last night while CO'ing Squad 1 disappeared from my list but were still able to request things and I could see them on the map.

The actual number in the list disappeared, shifting the others up slightly.

I was able to select the squad by pressing the number on the keyboard so could issue orders and talk to them through that.

Re: Disappearing Squads

No, and I think your crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Bhack
      I think your crazy!
      That is totally unrelated!

I should of taken a screenshot. DOH!

Comment

Originally posted by Preston85
        I was able to select the squad by pressing the number on the keyboard so could issue orders and talk to them through that.
        Yow, I didn't know you could do that!

Is there a guide to the Commander's hot keys around somewhere?
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Not that I know of.

These are all I know of and use:

1 to 9 selects your squads.
          Hold control to select multiple squads.
          To talk to the selected squad/squads press B.
          To talk to all squads and annoy them with stuff they don't need to hear press V.

Right clicking on requests gives you Accept / Deny, this puts the asset directly onto where the SL requested it instead of droping it manually and potentially missing the SL's target (ie. a supply box on a roof)

Mouse Scroll to zoom the map in and out (3 levels). <- If you didn't know this one you will say WOW

Comment

You can also use the movement keys (WASD) to pan around the map (most useful in 3x zoom). I wish there were keybinds like Ctrl-A for attack, Ctrl-D for defend, etc.

Comment

Your Squad 1 were the "Ghosts"! No, wait. Thats another game.
              former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

Originally posted by Preston85
                Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen for them.

Last night while CO'ing Squad 1 disappeared from my list but were still able to request things and I could see them on the map.

The actual number in the list disappeared, shifting the others up slightly.

I have had that happen to me.. It was Squad 1.. I could see them on the map, but they were not selectable on my menu. Just another bug that will probably never be fixed.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X