Teamspeak Overlay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak Overlay

Since I can't recognize people by there voices yet I got TS Overlay but can't get it to work.

I have set it up with the same user name as I use for TS, set it to display on the right center, unticked all the FPS stuff and selected use alternative source (thanks whoever said to do that on comms last night)

There is no display on the screen, have I missed a setting or do I need to change settings with my graphics card? (I am using the omega drivers for ati cards).

Thanks for any help.

Re: Teamspeak Overlay

Go to options>debug check the box that says "Use Alternate Directx method". That's what fixed it for me.

---

Comment

It may not work for everyone. When I use it, it sets off Punkbuster so it always kicks me from BF2. Yes, even with the Alt method.
      -33rd- BaneII
      Smokers & Jokers

Comment

I've just rolled back to regular drivers, since I installed Omega drivers i've crashed a lot more often, especially when using the BF2 editor.

Will see if it works with these regular drivers.

Comment

Well looks like TSO doesn't like Omega drivers cos with the default drivers it now works.

Thanks anyway. (plus I just spent the longest time in the editor without my pc crashing!)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X