A question for everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for everyone

I have one copy of Battlefield 2 but 2 capable of running the game in full details. My deaf friend loves console but i want to convince him to play BF2, i know you can play on different server with 2 different computers with disc emulators simulating the image disc. BUT can you have 2 computers play on the same server??????

Also one short question: do you get seen by commander's RADAR scan if you are Spec Op, because I had a spec op on Sharqi Penussiula, my squad killed the assets so many times without being detected and the commander kept fixing it while sending a chopper to find us but failed. (i know UAV detects special force)

[cross][conduct]
    Remember: "Eddie Chiang is always cooler than the other side of your pillow."

Re: A question for everyone

Not to be rude but this should really have been posted in the Tech support forum!
    Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet "101st Airborne Division(AirAssault)"

Comment

Originally posted by HellRazor61
      Not to be rude but this should really have been posted in the Tech support forum!
      tehre are 2 questions... 1st one is a short one, just yes and no

[cross][conduct]
      Remember: "Eddie Chiang is always cooler than the other side of your pillow."

Comment

You will need to find a server without punkbuster to play online together with the same cd key.

All classes show up on spotting, UAV, and scan.
        |TG-33rd|Dark_Viper

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X