Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTD on server 1

Hey guys.

I crashed 3 times in 1 hour last night on server 1. At first i thought it only happens when a lot of stuff is going on at once, like a tank shooting, getting bombed, plane crashes behind him, arty going down = crash for me. But then it happened agaain, just as I was getting into the game. I hit enter to get the spawn screen = another CTD. It also happened when I tried to use Voip, but about three people went on at once.

Could this be caused by my low-end PC? (P2.6, 512 RAM, Geforce FX5200) or could there be another reason? Anyone else get these CTD's?

Re: CTD on server 1

Is it only on server 1? There's lots of stuff that makes games crash, but if it only happens on one server that really narrows it down a lot.

Comment

Didnt happen to me on another server, and sure hasnt happened 3 times in an hour. Could it have anything to do with my ping (250-+)?

Comment

Very very odd. So odd, in fact, that I have no idea how to help you. Deeply sorry, man, but that's weird. You could uninstall/reinstall BF2; that's really all I can think of.

Sorry :(

Comment

Originally posted by Shafik
          Could this be caused by my low-end PC? (P2.6, 512 RAM, Geforce FX5200) or could there be another reason? Anyone else get these CTD's?
          These seem like very low specs for the BF2 engine. Are you running the game at the lowest video / audio settings?
          |TG-12th| asch
          sigpic

Comment

That's immaterial, since it only crashes on Server 1. If he can run it elsewhere he ought to be able to run it there.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X