Commander maps as a file

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander maps as a file

I was wondering if anyone has seen files (or knows an easy way of acquiring them xcept for a screendump and pasting them together in Photoshop) of the commander map (highest zoom)? The normal maps would eventually do for this purpose, but the high-res maps are a lot better to help all players visualise the surroundings.
    A thought has crossed my mind for naming the streets and i believe that the best way would be to use the scaled down version of the high zoom map. The plan is to start with 16player maps for infantry wars. This, i believe, would be a good way of devising ingame tactics and relaying them to the other players.

If anyone could help me than the Estonian Special Forces clan would be very grateful!
    Kristian Saks
    ESF

Re: Commander maps as a file

Welcome to TG! Make sure you read our rules, SOPs and announcements located in our BF2 Announcements section.

I've personally pursued something similar to what you've mentioned, and come to the conclusion that the only way to get something like this is to make it yourself through the screencapping and photoshopping.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
    |TG-2nd|munchkin
    Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

I imagine what you're seeing is the actual map, with people running around, not a special version of it.

Comment

Would suggest trying ATC or Advanced Tactical Center which is available at this link...

http://www.foolishentertainment.com/index.asp

It will allow you to organize your war.

Lucky Shot

Comment

You can always pull them out of the client zip files for that map and convert them. I believe they are .ddp files?
          |TG| aschmack

Comment

This link may be useful to you. :D

Comment

Can't someone provide a Google Earth map for us? With overlays for asset placement and plugins for tactical planning?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X