Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nostromo replacement "Saitek Pro Gamer Command Unit"

Just saw this on engadget - on trusted reviews

The review is not very positive. Anyone tried it out yet?

Re: Nostromo replacement "Saitek Pro Gamer Command Unit"

When I first saw it, just looking at it I didn't think it would be a very nice peripheral. No way I'm going to buy it if it doesn't look good, unless I get a chance to try it out. Which is unlikely, since nobody else I know buys peripherals when they have no idea if they're any good.

Comment

I take any review of things meant to be ergonomic with a grain of salt. It seems more based on personal preference than objective reviewing. I prefer to try the stuff out in person.

---

Comment

I agree, I would hate to order that thing then get it hooked up and not like it..
        Bill

|TG-33rd|BigBill

Comment

Try it out from someplace you can return it. That review was sketchy - the reviewer was out-right partial to keyboards and MMORPGS. They probably would've had an indentical review for the Nostromo.

If the reviewer had made comparisons to the Nostromo or other keypad alternative.. I might place a little more value in it.

I have a Nostromo n52 that I use from time to time - I was thinking of using it again - I think I stopped because the key-resistance bothered me compared to the keyboard I have. If this Siatek has a more favorable key-resistance (too me) I might give it a shot because I really, really like game/key pads.
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X