TG movie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG movie

Ok guys, I have had some discussions about making a TG movie and I am doing some research to get this thing going. I need to be able to turn off name tags in bf2, does anybody know how? I have searched the forums and I can't seem to find anything specific to turning the tags off. If there is could someone please point me in the right direction. I found this from totalbf2.com but, I can't seem to find where to place the command line (not very good at that stuff).

In the gamelogic file in mods/bf2
    open with notepad or textpad
    and add this line to the bottom

renderer.drawNametags 0

it will get rid of nametags.

To set back get rid of the line.

If you make adjustments to the file make sure you keep a backup of the original to replace it when u have finished or you wont be able to join servers.

Is there a server side setting that could be used to turn all the nametags off? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    sigpic

Re: TG movie

do what it says...go to your Battlefield2/mods/bf2 folder, open gamelogic.con with a text editor like notepad (right click->open with...), add the line at the bottom and save the file...

Comment

Re: TG movie

OK I got it. It wasn't in the my documents folder I had to go to window explorer and find it that way. That's why I was confused. It does work by the way thanks. I feel like a moron now.:|
      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X