Draw distance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draw distance

I have most of my settings on low, so my draw distance is limited and I cant see what is shooting at me sometimes. Do you guys know which settings will increase the draw distance (besides putting it to 100% which it already is at)?

Re: Draw distance

If it's at 100%, then it should show mostly everything. Try turning the fog and such to low, because mabey the fog is decreasing your range or something. I believe that 100% does not show everything anyway.

Comment

I read about a value in a config file that can be changed to any view distance, iver even seen the screenshots, though it lags like hell apprently and punkbuster kicks for it

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

Even with all settings on low, if your view distance is set at 100% you will see as far as anyone can possibly see in this game

Comment

Right, there isn't anyone who will have a farther view distance than you if it's at 100%. More likely they're jsut hiding and you can't see them because of that.

Comment

Although actually, with AA, it will make the line smoother and possible harder to distinguish, whereas a jaggy would show up much more because shifting your view causes the pixels to change drastically.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X